Embedded Linux Developer
Silicon Valley Based Firm Seeks Embedded Linux Developer in Minsk, Belarus
SVSG’s products are redefining the communication process between brands and customers; providing best-of-breed support and sales augmentation tools to help Fortune 500 brands better communicate with their customers. The company has attained many large name brands and has many more awaiting implementation.
The role is full time and the candidate will join a rock star team from Carnegie Mellon, YCombinator, Google Ventures, etc,. Leveraging the latest techniques in machine learning and natural language processing and leaning on one of the most talented teams in Silicon Valley, the company is poised to take significant market share in an emerging market.
How do we craft our code to ensure a high-quality experience for customers, one which scales to handle the concurrency of big brands? This and many more big challenges are some of the problems you will help us tackle.
Silicon Valley Software Group (SVSG) is seeking to hire a full-time, hands on NodeJS / Linux Developers in Minsk, Belarus for multiple IoT projects.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
● Build and maintain Ubuntu-based Linux images for use in iOT embedded system
● Develop a secure, robust build and upgrade over-the-air system
● Build tools for monitoring, testing, and maintaining iOT systems
● Node, C, C++, Python
● Experience working on embedded projects
● Oversee overall station reliability, security, and maintenance
● Linux BSP installation & debugging
● ARM Linux Kernel compilation
● Buildroot familiarity
● Familiarity developing to external APIs
● Computer Vision experience preferred
● DevOps ○ Experience selecting and implementing OTA / Device Fleet Management tools ○ Experience selecting and implementing enterprise Linux toolchains (Linaro, Yocto, etc.) preferred
● 5+ years of Linux system administration experience.
● Embedded / iOT experience a strong plus
● Experience working as part of a larger development team.
● Solid understanding of the full iOT development life cycle.
● B.S. in Computer Science or comparable experience.
The work with the top CTOs in Silicon Valley (brilliant international team from USA)
Great challenges (work on the govermental and international organization projects in managing, healthcare, education)
Work with great brands (Fortune 500) and with present-day technologies
Comfortable office in modern business center
Individual general calendar flexibility
Salary: from 3000 to 5000 USA – depending on experienc
Действительно до: 28.02.2019